Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Live, Eat, Breath Thomas!!

     I have two little boys (hence the name of the blog), ages 2 years and 2 months. Needless to say I've heard of Thomas the Train. He is my oldest sons favorite character! We own 3 videos that get watched so often I can quote almost every line...we bought the movies 2 weeks ago!
     I have to admit that of all the TV shows for kids that are out there, this is one of the better ones. I have friends who have been brought to the brink of insanity from shows like yo-gaba-gaba, the wiggles, and blues clues. One thing that should be put into the parents handbook, (if only such a thing existed) is that you need to expect your kids to latch onto a cartoon. Hopefully it's better then Barney, but even if your tiny tot falls in love with that obnoxious purple dinosaur remember that they're learning what they like/don't like. It's a stepping stone to bigger stages, so even though the theme song to Thomas and friends is stuck in your head remember that your baby is only this age once. Hey if you cant beat 'em, join 'em and you might be surprised at how much you like the shows...or not

No comments:

Post a Comment